The moment you're soul leaves this life

its scientific fact..... the moments in death are the most precious or most devious. DMT is released throughout your body to ensure this happens and there ain't no way of escaping it. It's your last rights almost. It's what stays FOREVER.

SO, if you have been a good girl or a bad girl, this is where the eternity lies. All important factors of your life are in your face when passing through to the next realm or eternity. It happens over a minute or two, but that's an illusion. It's actually now there forever.  Do you want to die in peace ?  Or is it too damned late for you.


Hard horrible words hey.

But isn't that what we're being taught now ?

Threats, bullying, power, money, ego, god let's even chuck in the fact we are under such a dishonest corrupt government that they are more or less teaching all that that's how you MUST be to survive.
Strap ya money to your body
But is that even safe ?  Not for the mayor in queensland that just got caught out.


Principles cost us dearly through life. They never really help you like they used to.... but do they ?
Honesty keeps the world rich and us poor..... but is money what really gives us happiness ?  


Instinct is what is ment to keep us alive. How do we fight that ?
Emotions.... a thing of the past. Dare to show any and you are regarded as mentally unstable.
Supressed citizens that just behave like robots... is it sad or is it repulsing
Have a wine or beer, hey that's legal.... go for it.  Too many alcoholics is the problem too.
Life saving or preserving medications can't get passed by the FDA. Please explain......
Trust me is a saying to never trust.  I'm a pilot, trust me.... I've only suicided once while flying an aircraft full of citizens.
"I'm religious "has become a swear word now. Look at the corruption that's been exposed just there. Does anybody trust a priest or a reverend or minister anymore ?
Let's sell Australia.... or has it already been sold.  Now this one blows my mind. You can't buy jack shit in all Asian countries and some.  But we as "Aussies" have got our souls for sale. With no bloody choice.
Yes, even back in the dark days, there was corruption, war etc etc.  it was to survive and keep your own.   Now it's just for fun and that nice feeling some get with power and brutal force.
Has anything really changed in the thousands of years that man has had to survive.... NO it hasn't. We just have flashing lights and pretties to create the illusion it has.  To be honest, it's gotten worse and in humane.  Hey, I'd rather just be shot dead than be tormented all my life.  And that's what we do now. Gotta keep the taxes coming in and we can't do that if we shoot them dead, we'll just threaten to do so . Thus way we CAN control the masses. Let's distract people's thoughts by reminding the world about Adolf Hitler..... come on, do you really think that anything is different. No I'm not saying does it appear different, because honestly, it does appear better and different. It's just done in a different way. Hitler was what you see is what you get..... today is, what you see is nothing like what you get...BLUFF.  They have smartened their ways a bit here. We will give them that.

You know, I don't want to come across as an extremist here, generally my days are carried on as normal and all this  la blah above is just a release of bullshit. I will now get on with my day and leave all truth behind me. I will go and enjoy my garden. Read a good book and not even reflect on what the world is doing because I am a free spirit and choose to be aware but not afraid. I'm not obsessed
with this crap, I keep my life simple..... I'm not stupid, I just choose to be ignorant to the very sad dishonest world now, most of the time.

Gee I hope I've pulled this off without looking like some friggen obsessed freak.

It's simply just an issue that I'm putting out there. It's true, raw and damned ugly.  But I will do everything in my power to have a bloody good day. Wether it be doing nothing and my thoughts are but nowhere.

That's the secret to balance. Put you're problems or opinions out there and then put them away, back in the filing cupboard in your mind.

Hey, look at those beautiful flowers over there. Need to find out what they are, I want some in my garden.


Stable and insane and whatever else you want to assume.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My little experience that damaged my life of purity

Me and a professional chatting

Thankyou for being you !