Interrupted thoughts and growth

Of late I haven't been my normal self. What's normal? Well, nothing for me.
However, I always start and do most things these days with routine or familiarity. It truly helps to minimize stress from the frustration of getting confused, forgetting what I'm doing and keeps the old brain fog at a functional level. Of course my day instantly starts with routine (this being 2 to 3am) my eyes opening to getting to the kettle has become robotic and easy now. Or easier for me, hard for someone that would suddenly wake up with such a disorder.  Ultimately, it's silly little life hacks I put in place that gets me through. I've had to be very self disciplined which in itself has been a culture shock, but a much needed one.
My day has started with a bit of a spiritual type scenario I suppose you could call it. Once getting to the balcony or now the big queenslander windows, I look up to the sky and say hi to my loved ones. My beloved and present. This event is very well explained in another post called "my little disorder that controls Lindy.
Well, the moral here being unsettlement of late, has come down to my morning Spiritual growth , I haven't been doing them. Since moving house,my little routine got lost in a box somewhere. I haven't welcomed my parents to the day by looking up at the stars and chatting, laughing and crying with them. I haven't been thinking of my beautiful family and smiling with happy tears only to follow with pulling up my iPad photos, I haven't been soul searching for the changes I need to make or congratulating myself for the ones I have achieved, I haven't reminded myself every morning that I am truly lucky and things could be so much worse.
They sound so minimal and I suppose to a degree, I've proven that they aren't, as without this morning or start to the day gratitude, I seem to focus more on doom and gloom. I'm putting it back into practice of today, so here goes once and for all.... does this really help me?  I know the answer, but me being me, I need fact not fiction.  It has to be almost written in stone or dissected to the point that there is no guessing.
Something right out there, it helps me do my morning toilet visit too. I've concluded that the standing upon waking and the good chemical adrenaline type reaction from my soul searching, gets the old gastrointestinal tract working. With this comes a few tai chai stretches too which are of huge benefit for everything, body, mind, soul and toilet.

Such small things that keep me in check have and will hopefully continue to keep my head above water and primary ms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My little experience that damaged my life of purity

Me and a professional chatting

Thankyou for being you !