An ugly world blinding the beauty

ok, I'm actually lost for words at the moment. Shocked. Don't know wether to laugh or cry. This is to be continued when I can actually get my head around what happened with centerlink on Wednesday the 14th of June.

It's either going to be just a straight forward explanation or a bit of a funny way to look at it.  The fact of being honest under a dishonest government is like trying to convince somebody something is pink when it's actually black.

Let's face it, we all interpret life the way we see it. So a dishonest narcissistic person sees life as dishonest and gets off on bullying etc.
Somebody that's honest doesn't and can't play the dishonesty game in life.

Sadly..... the honest loose.
We are the minimalists now


TO BE CONTINUED. ..................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My little experience that damaged my life of purity

Me and a professional chatting

Thankyou for being you !