my lesson on being a giver and peacemaker...the change

Give an inch, take a mile
Please don't rob me
As giving is my style

Life's but a lesson
I will stay the same
Learning to draw the line
So I can stay in the game

I will pick you up 
And dust you down
But with ms
I can't stick around

Way too much
Has been stolen from me
Ms is my teacher
Ms it shall be

It's a disease of the nerves
That takes away all
I have tried to beat it
But with it I fall

It's taught me so much
Of what's important to me
Of what people are about
Sad but true, integrity

It's 2 am
I'm up in pain
It's the latest problem
They never stay the same

The doctors they ask
What is your symptom
I whip out a book

Tell them to get reading, cause this roller coast ride changes by the minute. I cant plan, I miss out on my grandchildren, I'm constantly being treated like a criminal through establishment rules for help  yet am still praying for it. 

Whoops, that bottom bit didn't rhyme
That's the humour I hold
It keeps me alive
I am honest and bold.

Love ya all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My little experience that damaged my life of purity

Me and a professional chatting

Thankyou for being you !