ALT + CTRL + DEL

Ever feel like there's just too much in your brain and these messages keep popping up saying "remove data, memory full" ?

That's me at the moment.
I'm even struggling to breathe cos of storage full issues.

My brain is running around in circles looking for something because it's forgotten so much
My intestines have been blocked with some plumbing issue. I think the roots from my brain are growing into the wind pipes.
My feet are constantly curled li




🔝🔝🔝 have a look at the irony here.   See what my fucking life is like.  Beam me up Scotty !



Right......... back to the article.

My feet are constantly curled like I've forgotten I've  got stockings on and trying to insert an oversized tampon.

I'm ringing telstra, foxtel, CGU insurance and other places just for the fun of listening, pressing buttons and hanging up because I've accidentally pressed 5 instead of 2. 

Explaining to people that I am training my career to handle the finances and we need it on loudspeaker so he can hear the procedures.  Yes, I inform them they ARE being recorded.

Changing information in my special password  book because Telstra has robs date of birth incorrect...in the future please put number 8 and not 9 as the computer won't link it.

AND I WONDER WHY IM GOING CRAZY.

Being told that we've given (not typed) verbally given someone the wrong date of birth for ourself .... I mean the likely hood of them getting it right and me getting it wrong is uuuum.  CORRECT.  Come on, how stupid do they really want us to think we are.  Fuck I hate principles. That's another story for another day.

I'm going to go right off track here due to a distraction.

Theres a young lad living behind us.... he's up all night building and then up all day running around like the worlds ending. Hes on one of his missions as we speak. Maybe he works away, because he does this flat out thing for a few days then disappears for about the same.  But to have electronic tools running flat out at 2 am is amusing. 

Actually, I think I've put enough data out there or cleaned up my storage enough today.


You know me, I could just ramble on like a lunatic but I've gotta do something constructive..... I might watch what the young lad is building in the house behind me....!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My little experience that damaged my life of purity

Me and a professional chatting

Thankyou for being you !