Loved ones burdens Are healthy to us.

The title sounds cold hey.

But again it offers so much more to ourselves than we realise.....

1...We offer level headed advice that we Cant seem to offer to ourselves
2... Its a distraction and takes that "why me" away.
3... Their problem is usually very different to ours and if it's new, you realise the hard times of                 
      those early days of major struggle and not knowing how to manage it

The list goes on.  I don't want to turn this into a corporate peice of writing as it's so not.  Every mans burden is the heaviest. Wether it be health, finances, relationships, mourning etc, they are all very life changing as you've had to loose something and in some cases re discover or re direct our path.

The yellow brick road is a fairy tale. My brick road is very hilly and has lots of cracks in it that make me trip over.  The more you travel thus path, the easier it gets in some ways.  You learn to balance yourself and watch out for the things that make you trip and fall.  It's not and never will be that fairy tale path again, but like I say, we adjust in time and with practice. 


A very dear person to me has just had all the  bricks on her path pulled up.... She has to re pave it and with chronic pain in joints that are vital for building, life has done a doozy on her.... sadly, she didn't really need this as a lesson like some of us do.  She would have to be one of the most amazing ladies I know... along with her sister.  As a young girl, I remember them being 5 years or so older than me but yet they were so grown up mentally, warm in nature and so un judgemental.  This beauty in them has just gotten bigger over the years.... yes, they have had their fair share of accidents, health issues and now breakups.  

So I suppose in summary to this very short but common story,

Life wasn't ment to be easy
Only the good die young
Every mans burden is the heaviest
And no matter WHAT, continue to.....FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD........






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My little experience that damaged my life of purity

Me and a professional chatting

Thankyou for being you !