Learning not to try to please all

Damned if you do,
Damned if you don't
This hut that is hexed
Fall victim I won't

I'm here to hold hands
Not higher nor lower
This community we live in
Need not the horn blower.

Our threats are but zero
If we live it that way
Forever I'll be here
Forever I will stay

No monger can scare me
With what life has already dealt
I'm a giver not taker
But I can whip out thy belt

So as you may see 
With the attention you pay
I come here in peace
Let's leave it that way

We reap what we sow
And with it I say
That karma is out there
It's coming your way

I'm told "You are lucky" in so many ways
I am no victim and pity I despise
I've had my fair share like everybody else
To rise stronger and wiser is the memory that stays


I need not change
Or be angered by some
May my life be untainted
With the powers that come

I'm honest and pure
As pure as the day
Hey why not come join me
Amen is my last say.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My little experience that damaged my life of purity

Me and a professional chatting

Thankyou for being you !