Forgot to say or comment........

This post is within minutes of my last.

I'm really struggling with my hair. It hurts as it is so heavy, curly, no straight, frizzy oh whatever.
The moral of this post is.... I need to have a damn short haircut, Annie Lennox style preferably.
I was hoping like hell that the chemotherapeutic  Drugs would leave me no choice and my hair would start falling out.  No hope, the steroids make it grow more, I swear.
This is so insane, I'm struggling to just do it, cut it off.

Aaah, you know why, it's giving up something AGAIN.   I really dont care for hair but I'm doing it against personal wants. It's illness requirements and I don't get along with that one.


So these are the styles I'm looking at. Thanks to an app that you chose your style and strategically try and place your face into the face shape.  Pretty good reference for me I suppose.  Some are god awful. Some I love. The only thing is you need to blend your own skin colour with the templates and be able to choose what type of neck and shoulders you have.  Thus makes a huge difference.

When it comes to things like this, my daughters are the best advice. They will be honest and that's what I like.   By the way, this IS my face now..... so I can't be let down by a younger pretentious me. 🤣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My little experience that damaged my life of purity

Me and a professional chatting

Thankyou for being you !